hi every1!!

1st thing i looked for :)

weigh in 2moro.. im dreading it i been totally rubbish... so looking to start again tomorrow :)

I'm sure you'll be fine hun! Either way post back on here with how you do xxx

Hi Gemma/Inmydreams, I'm a newbie to the forum too. I'm only 5ft and have 2 kids and a jelly belly as well, so maybe I could join the both of you on your journeys to slimdom and jellybelly freedom. So good luck on your journeys Im sure you will do well.

more the merrier... :) everyones an extra help :)

I done some squats on sunday and physically can't walk... top of legs are killing with every step so excersise is minimum today and yesterday lol

Hiya! Sounds like you do loads of exercise, fab stuff!! I think my goal weight would be 9 n half stone or 10 stone, not sure. I have been 8 st 10 before (when i did lighterlife 3 years ago) but think 9 n half is about right. I still had abit of a jelly thing going on then!
Ive been at slimmingworld for ages just going to the classes loosing a lb, putting half on, loosing 2, putting 1 on etc etc. ive not really been serious enough and now the summer is coming im dreading spending another summer covered up cos im too fat. So im kind of starting a fresh this week. I get weighed on a thurs night, so am hoping to have stayed the same this week as i went out fri evening and had choc cake.
Im gonna have a look at the youtube pilates, that sounds good.
Hope your weigh in goes well!!!

i'm the same, im deffo going to had put on this week i havn't had one good day this week... so thinking starting fresh tomorrow (well today) going to have 7 100% days.

only thing i struggle with is 1/3 plate with superfree.... as salad goes bad really quickly and dont last long.... veg i been buyin frozen and steaming as was spending way too much on shopping... and i this is permanent I don't want togo broke just feeding myself.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Hi Guys, Im new too. Im around the same as yourselves really and my jelly belly is just from being greedy so dont feel too bad!!! Have to say I didnt find this week all that hard. I could probably buy shares in weight watchers at this stage and I have to say I cannot believe how much easier SW is Im sorry I didnt find it sooner!! Anyways onwards and upwards (or downwards lol) from here and happy slimming to everyone!!

Welcome and good luck! It's a great and supportive forum, so I'm sure you'll benefit.

I stayed the same.. but from bad week im quite happy a that! went tesco straight after n 100% week for me :)

Back