Hi everybody.

Elamama

I decided to give SW another go...3rd time...after I thought I could lose weight on my own...nope. I am 17stones atm and really fed up now. I even feel bad to go back to the meetings...and embarrassed to be honest...I know I shouldn't be cause they are there to help but that's just me. I will start going next week again as I am a bit skint at the moment, which is a bit factor if my eating habits really. Anyway...I really pray to God that I have the patience and will power to see this through this time and I am sure from what I have read here in this lovely forum that, that I will have your support and ideas. Thanks in advance.

Welcome Elamama😃

Good luck on your journey x

Hi elamama
May be worth making an appointment with your drs to see about getting a referral for slimming world as I’m sure that way you will get 12 weeks free if referred. That will help you loads,if money is tight at the moment and every little helps 😁

Wishing you all the best on your journey.
Thanks for the advice. I just think that apart from being obese I have no other health issues yet...so I don't think that is going to be an urgent matter for them..but yeah I will defo ask. Thanks

Welcome along, and good luck with the losses. You can do it x

Back