Hi Everybody

tillyfloss

Gold Member
Well, this week gone by has been such a trying time for me.
As said in my blog, all the things that would have previously sent my food cravings and binges out of control reared their head all at once.
So I decided to take a good long look at my 'life plan' I have been having a really good clear out of both my head and my house.
I can't change all the circumstances that are in my life right now, but I can change the way I take control of what I can...
So I am very pleased that I am still going strong with 100% SS. It hasn't been easy, there have been times where I have wanted to curl up in a ball. throw the towel in and say.. This is just too hard, but I am not giving in!!!
So am looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow, am hoping I have lost another 3lb which will give me my 2stone off!
So, am back and raring to go now :)

xx

Hello Tilly,

Well done well done well done for staying on plan through the tough time you've been having. It takes real courage and determination to do that - you're a star and you deserve to feel in control, empowered and happy!

Will look forward to hearing your WI results tomorrow

T x

Hiya Tilly glad to see your still doing great even tho lifes a ***** and gives us a hard time. Ive had a testing week too, fulltime job, uni deadlines, stressing over only losing 1.5lbs last week... everything which would usually send me to eat but ive too stayed 100% and its a good feeling isnt it :) Hope you get your 3lbs :D Im hoping for my stone and half by wednesday after my pathetic 1.5lb loss last week lol

wow , you've done so well!
Im on day 5 100%ss and I thought that was an achievement lol
It's people like you who help keep people like me on track.
Keep up the good work! x

Well done tilly,
life can be so cruel at times but its just fabby that u have got through this tough time in your life while doing ss u are a very strong lady ;-) good luck for your 2 stone ;-)

Do you know I was wondering where you had gone!

I hope that you are doing well despite rather crappy time. I am having crappy "home time" too So I can apriciate how dificult things may be.

Keep strong.

XXXX

Hey there,

Welldone for not giving in. It must be the time for it. Im also having a bit of struggle week with things going on and have nibbled a little :D:D:Dbut woke up today to think shove it all. GET BACK ON TRACK and worry about yourself !:D:D:D

A few times you have guided me in the right direction and I am so pleased you have stayed strong;););)

Good luck and I hope you sort through it all xxxx

Hi Tilly. I know you have been going through some difficult times recently, but you are one strong gal and I know you can face the difficult situations head on. It's brill you have kept up 100% because under normal circumstances the first thing we (I) do is turn to food for comfort. If you can remain strong and determined through these times well you deserve to lose your 3lb. Good luck

wow wish i had your strength... all it took was being told wisdom teeth needed to be taken out and **WHAM** 3 months of comfort eating on the lead up to the op and i now have 2.5 stone to lose!!!

well done you!!!! i admire your strength x

Hey hon .
Just wanted to say you are doing so well.. & good on you for sticking to it 100% especially through such difficult times..
I hope you lose 3 lbs tomorrow to take you to your two stone you so deserve it hon.
Chin up your doing fab..
big hugs xxxx

just to say cant with for your WI result tomorrow and you deserve to be at goal tomorrow never mind lose 3 for sticking to it throught this awfully difficult time you have had this week. I take my hat off to you - I would have reached for food!
xxx

Well done honey, so proud of you for sticking with it through all the rubbish. Good luck with your weigh in, can't wait to hear how you did. xx

You are doing so well and you should be really really proud of yourself for getting through this without turning to food!
Am rooting for you for tomorrow!! xxx

You know something??

You girls are so lovely!!!!!
I have been here daily reading even though I havent had the energy to write much, but I honestly think you have all helped me through this.
I have come out of this so much stronger and feel back on track a little now AND RARING TO GO AGAIN...

XX

Go Tilly, Go Tilly, Go Tilly.... you are a star!

To go through what you are and keep losing weight is really showing your strength as a person and Mum. You are doing it for YOU and that is so important.

Your posts have been so inspiring to me and others,and I will be so pleased for you when you post about your 3 lbs tomorrow.

Stick with it Tilly, you are a new woman already and can only grow stronger every day. Your children will be so proud of you and rightly so.

3lb vibes coming your way right now...

Take care

Sarah
x

So....how did you get on???? xxxx

Hiya Ellie,
Sorry I posted my loss in a new post! I lost 4lb!

Thx everyone for your support this past week.
I am now back on form...

:) xx

Fantastic!! Well done, am sooo pleased for you honey xxx

Back