Hi everyone can you tell me about extra easy please?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lexie, 12 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Lexie

Lexie New Member

hi everyone,
    im nikki :)
    i have done slimming world several times and lost quite a lot, but i had a baby and piled all the weight back on, i have just started back up this week and lost 6lb already, as i have hundreds of books and magazines im not joining a group as i can do it on my own,
    however i just read about extra easy!!! im so excited!!! but i cant find the info of what this entails anywhere,
    can someone please explain it to me,
    from what i can gather..your allowed to mix free red and free green food together in a meal, is this right? are you only allowed 3 meals a day or is it still free and you can eat as much as you like?
    i also understand your only allowed one HEa and B is this right,
    thanks for your help :)
    nikki. x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachelina

Rachelina Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Nikki, yes that just about sums it up, free foods on green and red can be eaten freely all day on Extra Easy, but you can only have 1 a and 1 b choice. Syn wise you can still have 5-15 a day and you take the lowest syn value on an EE day. You don't just have to stick to 3 meals if you don't want

4. Lexie

Lexie New Member

oh thats brilliant thank you so much!!!
    im glad thats right as i made a gorgeous slimming world chill con carne last night and it was so nice not to have to measure the rice or mince!!

5. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    I LOVE the new extra easy- perfect for me as I cook a lot from scratch too. No more measuring or swapping meat for quorn or spuds for carrots!

Bizarrely, I don't think I actually eat any more than before, as I feel less hard done to as there is no weighing.

Good luck with it Lexie!

x

6. DearFatty

DearFatty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't follow EE but in the magazine there is a week's worth of menu's and recipes so may be worth getting it and having a read.

7. Lexie

Lexie New Member

thanks everyone, this will be the best diet ever now extra easy is here!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.