hi everyone, getting so much inspiration already!

hi missy!
yep defo sounds like a great idea! how's your week been?
mine's been up and down really but i have managed to stay on track after my early week blip which i totally regret but i'm determined to put that behind me. I don't know what's it like for you but i find the smell of food and other people eating esp in the staff room the worst part. I feel like i'm missing out but i've managed to change my attitude by saying that I HAVE MY WHOLE LIFE TO EAT WHAT'S A FEW MONTHS? and then i feel content. I've also found listening to my fav music a great way to forget the hunger pangs which i must admit are getting less frequent. Have you got any useful tips? hope it's going well for you!

i agree roxy, its the smells that get me. esp when i'm at home and i smell cooking - oooooooh yum! But i think exactly like you, this is a few months out of my ENTIRE life. (But its also a good strategy for when we got off this, and we want to eat healthy and avoid the junk food) Its like that funny saying 'a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips' lol

As for hunger, i think if you drink all the water really helps. It supresses your appetite and makes you feel full (killing 2 birds with 1 stone kind of thing) So far i haven't really been hungry thankfully, but the smell of food has tortured me a tad :)

Now your scaring me......do I know you? lol x

Great advice ... best of luck xx

Back