Hi everyone! I am slimming for my wedding and need help!

Hi everyone

I have done SW in 2008 and found it really easy to lose 2.5 stone in 4 months, gradually put a stone back on by summer this year and just when i decided to go back to SW to lose that stone ready for my wedding dress fittings in winter i couldn't control myself around food! I don't know what happened but i just piled the weight on, i couldn't stop eating anything and everything in my sight. I got very depressed and couldn't think of a way to get back in control. I was panicking so much as i had bought my (2) wedding dresses in a small size 10 and i was now up to a large 14 and i was hurtling towards the dress fitting dates! Drastic action needed to be taken so i decided to try something new so i went on Lighter-life Lite.

My first weigh in on the 13th of Sept i weighed 12st 3

My first week went well, i found it very easy to stick to, i was so happy that i had finally gained control and i lost 12lbs in the first week! I stuck to the plan 100% not one slip up or treat and i am now a much happer person at 9st 12! I lost my weight in 11 weeks, it was very very tough as i felt hungry (even though they tell you ketosis stops this) all of the time. I am exhausted mentally so i have just joined my old SW group to be able to carry on my control and diet to lose the last 2-5lbs.

I must admit i am terrified of going on SW and piling weight back on simply because i am not in ketosis. Has anyone made this transition before?

I know i can stick to SW 100% as it really won't feel like a diet at all after the lighter-life lite plan! But what if i put weight back on? I get married in Thailand on the 11th of March 2011, but we fly out on the 26th of Feb. I have my 1st fitting for dress 1 a week today and my first fitting for dress 2 on the 22nd of Jan.

I have decided to go on to route to management today which is a 4 week plan where the different foods get reintroduced back into my diet and i get weaned off the foodpacks. I am having 3 food-packs per day for the first week plus my normal meal, then in addition i will have 1 yogurt, 2 apples, some gravy and peas with dinner (Woo Hoo!).

I have my weigh ins (sw at 9.30am & LLL 11.30am) every Wednesday, I intend to stop my LLL weigh in's as soon as i have completed my 4 week rtm. If anyone has been through this or has any advice at all i would really appreciate your help!

Thanks xxx

Hi and good luck with your weight loss journey :) you can do it!

Back