Hi everyone i want to lose 7 stones in 4 months is this possible

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by chrisguy2008, 18 January 2008 Social URL.

1. chrisguy2008

chrisguy2008 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi i used to be on Cambridge Diet last year and i lost a massive 3 stones in less than 5 weeks but unfortunatley i put it all back on. I am going to start the diet again in February tosee if its possible for me to lose all that weight?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Professor

Professor Guess whos back...

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (optifast)
    Good luck, i too am restarting (well i did a week ago) as i put most of my 4.5st loss back on..

4. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya, Why not try your hardest and see! Some people have lost an incredible amount in such a short time, and others plod along at the recommended 1 stone a month, so you never know! Im sure if you stick to it and drink all your water it will be off very quickly anyway
    good luck!! x

5. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I would have thought you wouldn't be too far off that...... you guys tend to lose it MUCH quicker than us women!! With LL (similar to CD SS) they reckon men lose at least 3 stone in the first 8 weeks! NOT FAIR!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.