hi everyone . iam back

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lisa66, 24 November 2009 Social URL.

1. lisa66

lisa66 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.26%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi everyone . iam back my last post was after a riding accident . i tryed to stick to it but was unable to stay on it as body was going throw to much . but ive got the all clear now and iam back now . i weighed in his morning and lost 1lb and was estatic so pleased that i hadnt gained . so back here and ready to get to goal . good to see you all doing so well . nice to see you all again . here to the next .........till goal :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Welcome back Lisa and glad to hear that you are better. Good luck. I am sure that you will do really well.
    :D

4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Lisa, glad you are back to yourself after your accident. It takes a while to get back to full strength. You will easily meet your target now that you can concentrate on LT again. Lots of luck for continued success.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.