Hi Everyone - Im a newbie

hufflepuffle89

Good afternoon everyone!

I am new here.

I am from Hertfordshire. Currently feeling the worst I ever have.

Was doing SW while I was pregnant in 2018 but have put it all back on and then some. But looking at myself in the only full length mirror I own (the bathroom cabinet) and feeling mightily disappointed in myself, and realising why I feel so awful all the time I have decided to get back into shape, eat better and be a better person for myself first and foremost and also my family.

Have to admit, it will be hard for me as my partner is a snacker and I have zero will power. So will be posting as much as I can to keep me going and motivated.

Has anyone got a journey Instagram at all? I would love to follow you for inspiration and motivation!

Good afternoon everyone!

I am new here.

I am from Hertfordshire. Currently feeling the worst I ever have.

Was doing SW while I was pregnant in 2018 but have put it all back on and then some. But looking at myself in the only full length mirror I own (the bathroom cabinet) and feeling mightily disappointed in myself, and realising why I feel so awful all the time I have decided to get back into shape, eat better and be a better person for myself first and foremost and also my family.

Have to admit, it will be hard for me as my partner is a snacker and I have zero will power. So will be posting as much as I can to keep me going and motivated.

Has anyone got a journey Instagram at all? I would love to follow you for inspiration and motivation!
Welcome to minimums, I find doing the challenges helpful like lose 50lb by Christmas. (users who have joined the challenge later have put less pounds to lose) I find having to report my weekly gains/losses and maintains keeps me motivated.

'which eating programme are you using this time?

Welcome to minimums, I find doing the challenges helpful like lose 50lb by Christmas. (users who have joined the challenge later have put less pounds to lose) I find having to report my weekly gains/losses and maintains keeps me motivated.

'which eating programme are you using this time?
Thank you!

I will check out the challenges and see if I can get on board with one. Need to overcome the mental block if that makes sense.

I am going to do SW again or at least use it for inspiration as there are somethings I dont fully 'get' like the nuts and seeds thing.

Thank you!

I will check out the challenges and see if I can get on board with one. Need to overcome the mental block if that makes sense.

I am going to do SW again or at least use it for inspiration as there are somethings I dont fully 'get' like the nuts and seeds thing.
I am using sw as my healthy eating programme. I don't eat any nuts or seeds in my diet. Pleased feel free to ask any questions I will try my best to answer any queries. I was initially doing slimming world on my on until the last few months when I joined the online community. I made a few errors along the way. I find it very useful to keep a food diary then I know what syns I have eaten and now many I have left if I fancy a treat at the end of the day when I get the munchies. I don't quite follow sw to the letter as I am not a lover of cheese and diary. But I do like a milky coffee so I use one portion of my hexA rather than two.

Back