Hi Everyone Im Back!!!!

Mummy&Wifey

Hello everyone.

I've not been about here for a little while, things have been a little bit busy to say the least.
But Im back and determined to shift my baby weight once and for all!!
My kids are now 5 & 3 so I can hardly blame pregnancy anymore :(

I've stuck to WW religiously for the last 2 weeks and I've lost 8 lbs :D woohoo!!

I start studying full time towards being a Primary School Teacher at the end of August so I'm hoping to have shifted a good chunk of it for then.
I have two stone still to lose.

Also my husband works for the American Military and left for Kuwait 9 days ago :cry:
He won't be home for another 3-6 months so I'd love to surprise him on his return with a new, slimmer, healthier me :D

Looking forward to getting to know yous all some more and shedding this weight together! Good luck everyone!

Stacey x

Hello everyone.

I've not been about here for a little while, things have been a little bit busy to say the least.
But Im back and determined to shift my baby weight once and for all!!
My kids are now 5 & 3 so I can hardly blame pregnancy anymore :(

I've stuck to WW religiously for the last 2 weeks and I've lost 8 lbs :D woohoo!!

I start studying full time towards being a Primary School Teacher at the end of August so I'm hoping to have shifted a good chunk of it for then.
I have two stone still to lose.

Also my husband works for the American Military and left for Kuwait 9 days ago :cry:
He won't be home for another 3-6 months so I'd love to surprise him on his return with a new, slimmer, healthier me :D

Looking forward to getting to know yous all some more and shedding this weight together! Good luck everyone!

Stacey x

hello stacey xxx well done on your loss great start :):):):):)

Hi there Stacey! What a great incentive to slim down for hubby's return! Good luck on your slimming journey! xx

Back