Hi Everyone, I'm new

Hellooo, I've just registered on here but I have browsed this site before. I've just started (friday) a low carb - high protein diet and so far I've lost 3 lbs in 3 days..woohoo ( i know that this will be water but I'm still made up). I am creating my own diet (my boyf is doing it too) and need some motivation and tips on how to do it properly. Currently we are having 2 protein drinks (6g carb), a chicken salad and an omlette. I'm desperate for recipes because I can feel boredom setting in already...teehee. I'm not fully sure on what we can eat but I really need to shift some weight. I'm 29 years old and I'm 30 in just over 3 months and dont want to go into my 30's weighing 11st12. My boyf and I were slim when we met 3.5 years ago and both piles on 3 stone each within 9 months of meeting and we just cant shift it. We are from Wirral and I'd love to chat to other people about their tips and stories...or just life in general.
I've loved what I have read so far on the forums and think the advise given is great...just hope I can do the same for you all...xxx

Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey

Hi everyone, thanks for your welcome. So far I'm starting day 5 of my diet and I've lost4 lbs. I am a little bit unsure of what I'm doing. I am having 2 protein shakes (6.6g carbs in total), then coming home to a 1 egg omlette with 2 pieces of bacon (fat trimmed) and a chunk of carb free mattesons sausage and then I will have a chicken salad with feta and olives etc for tea. Last night I had pollock with 100g veg and a little cauliflower cheese I knocked up. I started a new job yesterday and they put on a buffet for us and omg...it was all sandwiches and pies and everything I just couldnt eat. I had to eat the garnish and open a tuna butty and eat the filling. I had to make a joke to people that I'm not normally like this. Gawd, I need some recipes cos' omlette and salad is making me crazy....lol.

Back