Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi everyone :) in need of some support!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PoppyPower, 8 April 2009 Social URL.

1. PoppyPower

PoppyPower New Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Have signed up for some support and inspiration really! Am trying to lose 3 stone 3 lbs to get myself to a healthy BMI, and also to slim down a few dress sizes for my holiday in July to Ibiza. Am on day two of SS now, finding it really, really, really hard so far! Feel very tired, sluggish, hungry and just wanting food so badly! Am praying it will be better when I get past this, hopefully in a couple of days time! The thought of getting to my first weigh in is just about keeping me going at the moment! Please someone tell me it gets easier, not sure how long I could go on like this for :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Oh it does get easier, for me it was about day 5, prior to that id had splitting headaches really bad hunger pangs it does go and you should have more energy, come on you know you can do it that 1st weigh in will spur you on, good luck

4. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    sweetie, welcome to the forums! I promise it does get better, once you hit ketosis (around the 3rd day) you will feel better. Your body just has to get used to it, and once it does, your skin will look better, you'll feel less tired and you'll feel so pleased with yourself for sticking with it so far you'll be itching to keep going! Good luck, and keep thinking of that 1st WI!! xx

5. abz

abz Gold Member

it does get easier hon. once you get into the groove. in fact it can get so you forget to drink your shakes... and you must drink all of them every day :)

i'm going back on cd after a brief foray into the worlds of ww and sw and believe me, it really is worth doing. and it's worth doing in one go...

congrats on getting this far... you can do it :D

abz xx

6. PoppyPower

PoppyPower New Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi girlies :)

Thanks for that, really helps to hear from people doing it that it does get easier! I know the results will make it all worthwhile, just struggling a big with feeling so poop and literally having no energy at all! Roll on the end of the week! xxx

7. abz

abz Gold Member

remind me of this when i'm moaning in a couple of days :D i restart on saturday :D

abz xx

8. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

I will mirror abz first post.... this seems tough compared to some of the other diets.. but how many of us have tried them other diets so many times only to find ourselves back here...
    When Ketosis kicks in, you will feel tons better, but surround yourself with positivity and it will help carry you through the hard times!
    x

9. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    As the others have said... it really does ger better and the results will make it worth it, good luck.

10. PoppyPower

PoppyPower New Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks everyone :) trying to drink loads of water, having to pee every five minutes is a little annoying! Just focusing on getting to weigh in, and taking it one day at a time I guess :) Cannot wait for it to get a little easier - i'm starving!!! x

11. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just focus on one week at a time and one weigh in at a time rather than looking at the bigger picture hun. The first week you focus on it so hard.. and whilst as the weeks go on you will still fantasize about food ect it does become more manageable and you just accept it and get on with it. Seeing the weight fall off so quickly really will motivate you! Good luck xxx

12. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

Good luck! Keep going! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.