Hi everyone - Just starting

missfriz

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. My name is Sally I have 3 children, 14,6, and 3. I feel like I have been on a diet for ever!!! lol... and never getting any where. I have tried every diet going and have probably made up a few myself :D. I need to lose 3 stone and can't fit into anymore of my clothes except the stretchy stuff :(. So I am now determined to beat this once and for all. I did try low carb before and I remember how much energy I had and how good I felt - Why oh why didnt I stick to it! Tomorrow I am going food shopping and getting one of the atkins books so I can sit down and read it so that I can understand it more. I have been reading your posts and you all are doing so well and have so many great ideas. So roll on tomorrow and look forward to chatting with you all soon - sal x:D

Hi Sal & welcome to the wonderful, completely crazy & chaotic Atkins side of Minis!

Hi Sal and welcome :D

Hi Sally and welcome love. :)

Morning Sally. :)

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome.:D Went and bought the atkins new you book yesterday and started the day with yummy sausages and egg. Will take a prawn salad with me to work.Feeling a bit below par but hopefully this will pass - sal x

Back