Hi everyone,new here

SlimmerGirl

Hello everybody,im lisa, from the west midlands.I decided to start sw and my first meeting will be tonight :) I have dieted before,most reciently with ww.I could not get on with their new points system. I always felt hungry :( .I have also started doing zumba,wich i hope will help me to loose weight. Also getting my hubby involved with sw,although he isnt going to the sw meetings or doing zumba lol,he will be eating the sw recpies :)

Hi hun good luck with your weight loss :) is zumba effective? im thinking of starting it xxx

Hi Lisa :) welcome to the forum :hug99:

Good luck with your first meeting tonight, im sure you'll love slimming world, because there is next to no weighing and measuring, there is no need to ever feel hungry, and almost every meal can be adapted to suit slimming world.

Keep us all posted on how your doing :) xx

Hi hun good luck with your weight loss :) is zumba effective? im thinking of starting it xxx

It is very good,you really work up a sweat and its great fun too!

Thanks everyone for the nice welcomes,its great to be here :) really looking forward to starting my slimming world journey to the new,fantastic looking me!

Hi hun and welcome to the forum....xx

All the best slimmer girl! Zumba's the best!

Back