Hi everyone - South Beach Diet starts today!

coffee_bean

Hi everyone
Starting on the South Beach Diet after many months (years) of kidding myself that I am really alot slimmer and healthier than I am.
I think I have body dysmorphia in reverse, as when I look into a mirror, I do not see a size 20(ish) staring back at me, but more of a curvy size 14-16 (which I will be again soon!)
I went on the South Beach diet with a few friends about 5 years ago and it suited me more than any other diet plan I have been on, aand I managed to lose over 3.5 stone. Unfortunately we all know that you always seem to put on more than you lost but I am determined to lose it once and for all this time. So back to South Beach I go with loads of good intentions, enthusiasm and over 4 stone to lose...
I am new to forums, but feel I need some support to keep me on track. Is anyone else out there on South Beach?

Hi CB,

Sounds like you know what you've got to do. Brill. I'm starting again today on the Slimming World plan as that works best for me.

Good luck x

:welcome: to minimins hun :)

clarri is on SBD she has a diary on here but you wont be able to get into it until 100 posts. il leave a msg for her and im sure she will pop in here for you :)

becky xx

Hi coffeebean
Welcome, and I am currently on day 12 of phase 1!! Second time too. My family are doing it, Mother, st-father, and 2 sisters. its great when you dont stray off into the sanddunes, and keep going til youre in the midlands!!! lol.
xx

Hi CB, I just answered your stopping smoking thread. Welcome to the board.

Back