Hi everyone started today married in seven weeks !!!!

Me too! started TFR today, starting weight 180lbs, goal weight 144lbs!! determined to stick with it....how about joining forces to spur each other on???:)

Start Weight: 180 lbs
Week 1

:welcome2:

Seven weeks to your wedding - you are so brave, you must have so many other pressures...

Have you brought your Wedding Dress yet or are you waiting a while?

Wiishing you lots of Success

... and welcome HMG1 too - Good luck on your weight loss journey... :)

Wishing you great success. Your wedding is a great motivator, you'll look great going down the aisle. Good luck on lipo, it deffo works!!

Hey guys thanks a mill !!!!! I think some of yee are confused I'm a guy trying to fit my suit not a White dress hehe !!!! Yea we will start together and help each other !!!! Today was east thank god !!!!

all the best hun, routing for ya x

Welcome welcome ... I'm in the middle of wedding mania ... I started with just over 8 weeks to my wedding 7 weeks TFR and 1 weeks refeed ... So only 10 days left to refeed now (23day to big day!) ... And I am down 2 stone (at my 5th weigh in)

You will lose loads ... Just hold off on getting measured for your suit as long as you can!! Good luck stick with it this diet is so worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks a mill guys !!!!! Hey becci u and I were talking back in April on here I think !!!! God your doing so well congrats !!!!!!! Day2 bring it on!!!!

Hello its my first day on lipotrim.. Ive so far had a strawberry milkshake and hated it haha! But ive stuck a 'fat' picture to the fridge to keep me away!! I will do this :)

Start weight- 224lb (16 stone 5lbs) :(

Goal weight- 154lb (11 stone) :)

Best of luck sammy dee the trick is plenty of water . If your hungry water , if your dizzy water !!!!! Best of luck!!!

good luck all newbies! just come on here for a natter when ur bored,need motivation etc,check out the before and after pics too! real inspiration there ;) x

I'm so sorry Dothai - didn't mean to offend you - Still wishing you lots of luck though!! :eek:

best of luck!!! congrats also on upcoming nuptuals... You'll fit into your suit in no time!

lol! Ted & Dothai....the thought of Dothai in a big frothy white dress...its too funny! Not like i even know what you look like but its funny everyone automatically assumes its a girl! guys wanna looking smoking HOT for their weddings too! Stay Focused & stay Lipotrim!
p.s.
a word of advice....my husband went to get a posh haircut on the morning of our wedding...i think he looked amazing but he hated it...it began to look better after a couple of days...so if you're getting a haircut...do it a day or 2 b4 the wedding!

Will do cheers not saying I wouldn't equally look as well in a White dress but 4 this one I'll stuck with suit lol hahaha cheers keep going it's getting so easy now !!!!!

Back