Hi everyone what diet is best?!!!

Dannip29

Hi all just wanted to say hello!
I have been on many different diets since having my children but always eventually give up! I lost weight years ago with sw but then had another 2 children. I have recently been on ww and lost 4lb in my first week 2 in my second and then gained 0.5 then stayed the same!! I was exercising every day and running and have no idea why it's not working!! I'm desperate to lose 2 stone for the summer and wondered what everyone thinks is the best diet out there?!! Xxx

Without a doubt Slimming World- I have done them all...... I hate the feeling of being hungry and with slimming world there is no need - just get your head around it and you will get into it... Good luck with the decision xxx

Without a doubt Slimming World- I have done them all...... I hate the feeling of being hungry and with slimming world there is no need - just get your head around it and you will get into it... Good luck with the decision xxx

I back this up 110%. Slimming world is definitely the best one around!!
Takes a little bit to get your head around, but once you got it, you'll be on a reyt weightloss journey.
Good luck x

good luck! slimming world is definatly the best

:)

I'm on SW and exercise (30 day shred). I take my measurements every week so although some weeks I am STS, the inches are still coming off ;)

Extra Easy and remember to do the 1/3 plate thing with superfoods, it really is the key x
Good luck!!

i do SW too and wouldnt do any other diets - tried WW once before and put what little weight i did lose back on and more. I love the freedom you get with SW and I also love staying to my classes each week with some great members!! SW has my vote every time x

Thank you everyone, I am really looking forward to finally seeing some results! I am going to use the Wii fit and also run. Is the 30 day shred good? I am tempted to try it!
From danni xx

Hey hun,

Good luck on your journey....I'm on slimming world too. The food is yummy and I feel great plus you will be feeding your family a healthy & varied diet too AND you get to have desserts! :D

Hey hun,

Good luck on your journey....I'm on slimming world too. The food is yummy and I feel great plus you will be feeding your family a healthy & varied diet too AND you get to have desserts! :D
i agree 100% well said :)

I have just made the rice pudding that was lovely, do u have any ideas of any other desserts?
Thanks from danni xxxx

Thank you everyone, I am really looking forward to finally seeing some results! I am going to use the Wii fit and also run. Is the 30 day shred good? I am tempted to try it!
From danni xx

I love doing the 30 day shred, it's only 30 mins a day and although I haven't really noticed it on the scales I have definately changed shape and got a lot better figure :D

Back