hi everyone- which diet is best??

Yeah I'm sure there will be the same app or a very similar one...under the Health & Fitness section I guess!! I can't imagine life without mine, it is brilliant.
I'm surprised with the birthday week too...but I do think I'm not pigging out on this diet because I CAN have a little bit of everything and not feel like I'm missing out!!! It does help so much! Although I'm going to a friends for dinner tonight...Indian take away ... Oohhh Deeeaaarrrrr! Ha! Xx

Just looked at an hours walk at a "slow pace" and it came back at 120 calories burned so you have definately been missing out on extra calories to add back on! X

ohh yummy, i love indian take away, maybe just skip the bread and rice and have a side salad with your curry..oh and steer clear of the korma!!! of course the best is always the worst for your waist lone! enjoy!! and thanks for checking the cals burnt for me! xx

Yeah I'm sticking to vegetable side dishes and maybe take a pitta bread as a pretend naan!! I just popped to shop and noticed Party Rings are 29 calories.....I'm SO excited!! Haha! going to have 2 for afters! Have a great weekend, nice talking to another new calorie counter!! Xx

Ive tried many diet plans and they havent worked for me BUT i joined slimming world and lost 1stone 11pounds since oct. I find the groups really supportive and a night out, lol. I would find a local class and give it a go.

I tried it on my own but you really need alot of will power.

I've tried slimming world and because you get to eat "free foods" I found I pigged out on them and didn't bother to eat fruit and veg!! Greedy me! But I've heard a lot of success stories so would possibly look into it again in the future! At least with calorie counting I eat more fruit and veg as it is low calorie and can bulk up a main meal with lots of them!
I think willpower is the key to any diet...they should make a willpower pill!!! Xx

ahhh i know party rings...wow that is low calorie! although the trouble with things that yummy is that its so hard to stop once you start...maybe i will get my partner to lock them in the safe and only allow my a few a week. ha

thanks for the welcome Irene!

I'm on week three of slimming world easiest diet I have ever done and the best results too and I've dine a lot of diets this one really works and it's a life change so you won't put the weight back on which is what happens when you do the quick fix ones good luck

hi everyone, just wanted to let your know, I started a low calorie (1200) diet, low GI and have just weighed myself today...im so happy i have lost 5lbs! thats a lb a day! is that normal to lose that quickly??? even if its not I'm still happy. I think it will probebly slow down soon though as im thinking maybe some of it is water weight.

anywho yey! ;-)

SW is the best I have found! ;) x

Back