Hi everyone :) xx

melvis

Hi everyone :)

I'm Mel, and I recently started DIY Slimming World from home :D

I had a very successful stint at SW in 2002 but 8 years later I've put all the weight plus more on, so decided to start from scratch and work my way back down the scales. I started nearly 3 weeks ago and lost 5lb in my first week and 2lb in my second :) my next weigh in is Wednesday.

A friend of mine pointed me in the direction of this forum ... I joined a couple of weeks ago but only just got round to saying "Hi", sorry!

Melvis xxx

Hi Melvis,

Welcome to the forum! Hope it goes just as well for you this time, as it did last time. I'm a bit taken aback with all these diets, I'm not sure which one I'm following yet but I'm going to limit food intake as a start and see how it goes. Do you have any tips to share ;)?

marsipan

Hi Melvis, welcome. Hope you do well on Wednesday, we look forward to you telling us how much you've lost.
It's great on here, it seems like i've known a few of these people for years.

Hi Melvis and welcome to the forums! Congratulations on your weight loss so far! Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hi Melvis,

Welcome to the forum! Hope it goes just as well for you this time, as it did last time. I'm a bit taken aback with all these diets, I'm not sure which one I'm following yet but I'm going to limit food intake as a start and see how it goes. Do you have any tips to share ;)?

marsipan

I've only ever tried SW & WW ... I found WW hard as I'm a fussy eater and would run out of points by lunch time and be hungry the rest of the day :rolleyes: with SW there's lots of free foods, a few of which I like lol so it means even if I've ran out of syns for the day (which hasn't happened so far!), there's still foods I can eat for "free" if I get hungry xx

Back