Hi everyone

chezz

walk walk walk
:wave_cry:hi everyone i am starting my calorie counting diet and hoping coming on here will give me the kick up the bum i need im feed up of having to go to certain shops to buy my clothes for once i would to go in any shop and buy any items i like instead of just looking and wishing im a size 28 but would love to get down to a size 16/18
well ive made the first move of coming on here and asking for support so here goes will add my weigh in on a sunday morning
thanks for any support you can give me

also how do i get ticker please

thanks again:)

Welcome aboard, Chezz! That's exactly what we're here for :D

Don't forget to also google up a calorie calculator and check that you aren't budgeting too little in your CC'ing. And don't be afraid to ask us anything at all, or even just to hang out a a distraction from food :) (What I'm doing right now, in fact :p).

hi thankyou everyone for the kind words i really need to stick to it this time not fall off again lol i was a size 32 last year and at the moment in a 28 but i can feel my clothes getting a little tight round the belly and i know i can easily go back to my old self again and want to stop it before it starts.
thankyou crazybrit im going to go on google in a bit and get a calorie calculator like you said

thankyou all agin and soory for the moan

Back