Hi Everyone!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hbooth22, 13 March 2010 Social URL.

1. hbooth22

hbooth22 Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.69%)
    Diet:
    Low Calorie
    Hi everyone, im new here and im very confused - i hope im doing this right!! Lol. well im 21 and have a 14 month old daughter, i have always been quite big but in the last year i have put on at leat 3 stone. i have started Slimmercise which is a bit like Rosemary Connelly and have lost 6 1/2 pound in 3 weeks.
    i know it is my time to lose weight, but i find myself getting bored easily and hope this site and everyone on it can give me inspiration and encourage me to get where i want to be. Wish me luck!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi. Good luck in whichever route you find is best for you - that's the important thing. You've got to find something that you're happy with & you can see yourself maintaining. Most weight loss attempts fail because you get bored (lack of choice or denying favourite things) or you just can't commit to regular meetings/classes. I've tried loads or methods over the years but have found Slimming World best for me. I originally joined on-line & lost 2st, but really prefer the group - plenty of hints, suggestions & support. Their latest programme is Extra Easy & although I think it might have a slightly slower loss rate than the Green or Red days, you get to eat virtually everything you're used to (I have lost every week, slowly but surely). I used to like the Rosemary Conley class but that was just for the exercise sessions. I was also going to Gymophobics last year - sadly our franchise went bust (!) but I really wish I'd been going to SW at the same time - the exercise obviously burned up some energy but it really toned me up where I needed it. Fingers crossed for your goal. Chris

4. hbooth22

hbooth22 Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.69%)
    Diet:
    Low Calorie
    my mum does SW and she really likes it, i went a few years ago but my heart wasnt in it so i didnt lose a lot. i used to eat 4 or 5 take aways a week so i think my body is craving the fat from them!! lol. thank you for your reply and good luck in what ever path your going down. Hollie

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
  6. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum, good luck on your weightloss journey :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.