Hi everyone!

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
Hey there everyone, another newbie here! I need somewhere to discuss my diet and weight goals but also somewhere to make new friends and just have chats about general stuff!
I'm 25 years old and am currently on a diet and fitness regime to try and fit back into my size 10/12 clothes! So far I'm doing very well and have lost 17lb in total but its still a long way off my goal!
Hopefully I'll get some inspiration and good chats on here, so hope to chat with some of you soon!

Thanks CrazyCatLady (cool name!) I'm very pleased with myself. Joining here has actually got me quite excited as I now have somewhere to share with outside my family who probably get bored with me! :D
Your 12lb loss is brilliant too, and you've not got that much more to go, you'll do it in no time!

Hey you :) Thanks for your comment on my thread! I should update it with the latest pic, lol, but I keep forgetting! Thank you though, things like that motivate me!

You've done really well to lose that much on your own already, good luck for the rest! Have you considered any type of plan or are you cushty with what you're doing at the moment? x

Hey you :) Thanks for your comment on my thread! I should update it with the latest pic, lol, but I keep forgetting! Thank you though, things like that motivate me!

You've done really well to lose that much on your own already, good luck for the rest! Have you considered any type of plan or are you cushty with what you're doing at the moment? x
You're very welcome, you deserve the good comments and its all the better if it motivates you to do more! Certainly get the latest pics up when you get the opportunity :)

Thanks for the good luck, I'm quite determined to lose it, I'm sickened at myself too for putting it on in the first place, I was 9st once, its appalling that I went up to over 14! I have so many beautiful clothes that are too tight so I've got a mission to fit back in!

I've been thinking about doing WW actually, but my plan is working well atm so I might stick with it, plus I wouldn't get time to attend the meetings etc. What does everyone else think?

Hello and :welcome2:
Well done on your weight loss so far ! Go you ! :D
Good luck on the rest of your journey ! You can do it :)

Thank you Stormwind and Irish Eyes, I'm already enjoying this forum, its a lot of fun! :)

You're very welcome, you deserve the good comments and its all the better if it motivates you to do more! Certainly get the latest pics up when you get the opportunity :)

Thanks for the good luck, I'm quite determined to lose it, I'm sickened at myself too for putting it on in the first place, I was 9st once, its appalling that I went up to over 14! I have so many beautiful clothes that are too tight so I've got a mission to fit back in!

I've been thinking about doing WW actually, but my plan is working well atm so I might stick with it, plus I wouldn't get time to attend the meetings etc. What does everyone else think?

Put them up, thanks for the motivation to do that aswell!

It's shocking isn't it, when you think about how you let yourself get like that? Being a tight size 14 was the last straw for me, so glad I joined SW and esp MiniMins!

If you're doing something right for yourself, stick to it. Why knock it if it's working? Maybe if you get nearer the end and are experiencing slower losses, you can join a plan. There's someone on here, allie1904... She did SW but her last 9lbs weren't shifting - she's now doing WW and loving it! Sometimes a small change to your tummy makes a big change to your scales ;) xxx

Put them up, thanks for the motivation to do that aswell!

It's shocking isn't it, when you think about how you let yourself get like that? Being a tight size 14 was the last straw for me, so glad I joined SW and esp MiniMins!

If you're doing something right for yourself, stick to it. Why knock it if it's working? Maybe if you get nearer the end and are experiencing slower losses, you can join a plan. There's someone on here, allie1904... She did SW but her last 9lbs weren't shifting - she's now doing WW and loving it! Sometimes a small change to your tummy makes a big change to your scales ;) xxx
I saw your pics, you're looking so good now, very well done from me! You've made such a good achievment, be proud of yourself!

I totally know what you mean about the shocking bit, I'm shocked with myself. I didn't really realise how tubby I'd let myself become until I saw photographs and my clothes didn't fit anymore. Then I realised I was fast becoming a tubmonster and something had to be done!

I'll bear in mind what you said about the changing later on too, I might just do that. I'll keep an eye out for allie1904 too and be sure to say hi! xx

Hi and :welcome: to the forums, congrats on your weight loss so far!
Onwards and Downwards
Sharkbait1983 x

halloo!

Welcome to the forum and well done on your loss so far. Minis is great for support and chat, I've been missing it while I've been without an internet connection!

Hope you enjoy it here and look forward to seeing you around. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss :D

Thanks for the welcome to everyone who has posted in here, I am certainly enjoying my stay and you're all making me feel more motivated already! Although I'm a bit fed up today as haven't lost any weight this week despite good efforts! :(

Back