Hi everyone !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TraceyTee, 5 October 2010 Social URL.

1. TraceyTee

TraceyTee Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My name is Tracey and I just found this group totally by accident !

I joined Slimming World on 26th January 2010 and my intention was to lose a 'decent amount' of weight before my 40th birthday which was 22nd August 2010. I achieved my 'goal' and lost a total of 3 stone !

I have gone from a size 22 to a size 16/18 and I feel so much happier and healthier.

I have a bit to go yet but I haven't really set a final target - I think I am going by how I feel rather than what I weigh.

I look forward to seeing what the group and the members have to offer and also to getting to know you all a bit better !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Hi and welcome to the forum. Have you read the sticky up the top of this section ^^^^ it has a sort of guide to the place,and tells how to you set up a ticker etc, and also explains about why you cant do certain things when you join, its worth looking at,its explains a lot :)

have you had a look around the slimming world section? thers a lot of help there and support,i often pick up a few nice recipes there too ;)

you could also start your ow diary here,which is a good idea, maybe have a read of them, there very inspirational.

well done with the weigh youve lost,and good luck for on your journey :D

4. hayles2210

hayles2210 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW Body Optimise
    Hi Tracey! I'm Hayley and I have just registered today! The site seems to be great so far! Lots of great tips/ideas. I am on Body Optimise with Slimming World and just joined few days ago. Your story inspires me!! Well done! I just hope I manage to lose the weight I'm aiming to!

Hopefully speak to you soon!

Hayley
    x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Well done on your great weight loss

Irene xx

6. Kenco

Kenco Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello and welcome:).Well done on your fantastic loss so far.Good luck with the rest of your journey.Some great ideas,recipes,support over on the sw section.I will look out for you on the boards:).x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.