Hi everyone !

TraceyTee

My name is Tracey and I just found this group totally by accident !

I joined Slimming World on 26th January 2010 and my intention was to lose a 'decent amount' of weight before my 40th birthday which was 22nd August 2010. I achieved my 'goal' and lost a total of 3 stone !

I have gone from a size 22 to a size 16/18 and I feel so much happier and healthier.

I have a bit to go yet but I haven't really set a final target - I think I am going by how I feel rather than what I weigh.

I look forward to seeing what the group and the members have to offer and also to getting to know you all a bit better !

Hi and welcome to the forum. Have you read the sticky up the top of this section ^^^^ it has a sort of guide to the place,and tells how to you set up a ticker etc, and also explains about why you cant do certain things when you join, its worth looking at,its explains a lot :)

have you had a look around the slimming world section? thers a lot of help there and support,i often pick up a few nice recipes there too ;)

you could also start your ow diary here,which is a good idea, maybe have a read of them, there very inspirational.

well done with the weigh youve lost,and good luck for on your journey :D

Hi Tracey! I'm Hayley and I have just registered today! The site seems to be great so far! Lots of great tips/ideas. I am on Body Optimise with Slimming World and just joined few days ago. Your story inspires me!! Well done! I just hope I manage to lose the weight I'm aiming to!

Hopefully speak to you soon!

Hayley
x

Hello and welcome:).Well done on your fantastic loss so far.Good luck with the rest of your journey.Some great ideas,recipes,support over on the sw section.I will look out for you on the boards:).x

Back