Hi everyone

molly63

Hi everyone I'm new to Lipotrim. I decided to give it a try after putting on over 2st in the last year, well week one went really well and I lost 9lb :D. So I'm feeling really motivated and so far this week has been fine, I haven't felt hungry at all and looking forward to the weigh-in on Monday

Hello and welcome!!!
Go girl for loosing 9lbs so far!! Well doneee!!! :D :D
Good luck for the rest of your journey!! :)

hi molly63
welcome to minimins and congratulations on taking the very big step of starting lipotrim. well done for getting through your first week. and an even bigger well done for the 9lbs you lost thats great.
good luck on your journey hun x x x

Hi everyone I'm new to Lipotrim. I decided to give it a try after putting on over 2st in the last year, well week one went really well and I lost 9lb :D. So I'm feeling really motivated and so far this week has been fine, I haven't felt hungry at all and looking forward to the weigh-in on Monday
Hey Molly, :welcome2: to the forums hun, glad to hear that your first week has gone so well and you've had such an amazing loss!
Also glad to hear that you're so motivated too - good luck and looking forward to hearing your weight loss journey! :) X

Well done on your losses so far and good luck with the rest of your weight loss.

welcome to the forum and well done with your first week on lt.

good luck

xoxo

Back