Hi everyone!

AmberX

Hi all, iv known about this site for a while but only ever came on to have a read of how other people are doing. I'm re-joining slimming world tomorrow and just think this site might b able to help me on my way as all my friends are thin and so is my sister so they don't really understand. Last Time I joined sw I lost two and a half stone. This time I'm joining a stone heavier then the previous time I joined! I'm nervous to go back but I know I have to do it. I'm only 18 and need a life style change... Any way sorry for rambling, looking forward to sharing my weight loss journey with you all!! :) xx

Hiya hun... welcome and good look with your weight loss journey x

Hi Amber....lots of luck....I was a big old lurker on here before I joined !!! Haha !!! Chatting and posting on here seems to help with my snacking habits and I'm not yoyo-ing at the mo, so all good...

good luck with rejoining SW, all I can say is that I wished I had kept my weight off in my teens/ twenties and not be still trying to lose the stones in my forties!!!!! So nothing wrong with restarting, we've all been there.....

Diva x

Hey all, thanks for nice comments. I no diva. Iv always struggled with my weight and if I don't get it under control now whilst I'm young iv got a feeling I never really will. I'm only a teenager and shouldn't b feeling this insecure so time for a new beginning! Thanks again and good luck to you all too :) xxx

Hi AmberX, All the best for your journey here. Know how you feel about the having been there before bit. I am now 76 and been slim four times during my years and each time is the last - as I always say! but am very determined now to keep it off. I'm sure you will agree that you feel so much better when slimmer but also when eating more healthily. Take care....:)

Hey AmberX... good luck with your WL journey! Everyone here's so friendly and supportive. It's great!
x

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss.

Hi and good luck with your weight loss journey you can do it :)

AmberX said:
Hi all, iv known about this site for a while but only ever came on to have a read of how other people are doing. I'm re-joining slimming world tomorrow and just think this site might b able to help me on my way as all my friends are thin and so is my sister so they don't really understand. Last Time I joined sw I lost two and a half stone. This time I'm joining a stone heavier then the previous time I joined! I'm nervous to go back but I know I have to do it. I'm only 18 and need a life style change... Any way sorry for rambling, looking forward to sharing my weight loss journey with you all!! :) xx

Hi and good luck with your weight loss journey :) you can do it!

hello and welcome!!!

Good luck on your weight loss journey :) x

Back