Hi Everyone :)

sexxymummy

I'm a newbie! :D
I did CD for a couple of weeks back in Nov/Dec '09 but stopped when I fell pregnant with my second son! Two pregnancies in 3 years has taken it's toll on my body & I have put on almost 4st (argh!).. My pre-pregnancy weight was around 14st (and that was the smallest I have been in my adult life!) so I have never been slim but my ideal size is a 10/12 (& whatever weight that makes me! 10/11st?)..

My youngest is 3 months old so I've figured it's time to get a move on & will be starting CD on tuesday! I'm off to Florida in 4 months so would love to have lost 3 or 4st by then - to reach or even bypass my pre-preg weight by then would be fab! I'm currently weighing in at 17st 9lbs (which makes me want to cry!) & a size 20/22 so I have a loooooong way to go yet! Wish me luck (it's needed! lol)..

Xx

good luck. in 4 months you'll have lost at least 4st if you are ss and are 100% :)

Hi, i too am joining after having a baby, she is nearly 4 months and i am starting on tuesday.... Cant wait!!!

Good luck im sure we can do it :) xx

Good luck, you'll have loads off by florida! Just drink that water!

Good luck! If you stick to it, you will lose the weight in no time xx

Good luck I started yesterday, it is breaking the mental habit of food. Also feeding my toddler is not easy as you put the food to your mouth to blow on it but I survived - I am determined to do this and will be on here a lot posting as I think that will help

aww, thanks everyone :) i've had a look through the before/after pics thread & i must say, it's incredibly inspirational! i can't wait to get started! good luck on your journey's! Xx

Last edited:
good luck hun

thanku ladies! congratulations on both of your losses so far - u are both fabulous! seeing as im in it for the longhaul, do u have any tips for keeping motivated should i waver at any point? Xx

Hiya

I am starting Tuesday, not for the first time, but I need to stick with it, keep failing at weight watchers as well lol..

Will pop back and see how youget on x x

work at mini goals. looking at what you have to lose in total can be very daunting and you feel you will never get there but if you have lots of smaller goals along the way you reach them with ease. treat yourself when you reach a mini goal. a book, a cd, a new item of clothing etc

Keep busy, keep posting, read the diaries on here and look at the photographs of the success stories. Also take your photographs and do your measurements as they are a great boost in those low moments and really help when you can't 'see' the losses. The first week is always the hardest but once you get to your first weigh in you should be flying xx

thanku for the tips! duly noted & ill be sure to follow them :D
ive written a list of mini goals now i just need to think of things i can treat myself with! non-food related of course ;) & i'm sure i'll be a forum freak in no time to help spur me on!

im starting on tuesday too size 16 will do - let me know how u get on hun :) Xx

I joining you in quest to lose as much as possible after havingbaby in september. I would like 4-5 stone by May for my sons 18th. I look forward to seeing great results. As I did this before pregnancy and lost 4 stone. But pregnancy saw all that return

Back