Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Meeshie_Moo, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Meeshie_Moo

Meeshie_Moo New Member

Hi all,

I am Michelle from Hertfordshire, 34 and really fed up being 21 stone. Going back to SW so any support would be great and of course I give the support back.

Looking forward to it! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    Hi Michelle, welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay :) and good luck with your journey. Remember these boards have a slimming world section for you too :)

V

4. Meeshie_Moo

Meeshie_Moo New Member

Thanks Dreamer, looking forward to it x

5. Lisa-Ann

Lisa-Ann Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(7.98%)
    Diet:
    Atkins - low carb and exante
    Hi Michelle, are you joining a SW group or doing it yourself. Either way good luck on your journey. I'm new to this site and as of today I'm revisiting SW. I'm doing it myself by following the food optimising book I got a couple of years ago. I'm feeling quite optimistic at present and just trying not to keep thinking about the bigger picture. Lisa

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.