Hi everyone!

slinkybride2be

Silver Member
Hi, just joined this fab forum through the app on my phone and just wanted to say Hi! I am 23 and at only 5ft 2 I weigh an embarrassing 14stone. My goal weight is anything that has 9stone in front of it! I am wanting to achieve this goal by September 2011 as that is the date of my boys christening! I don't really know where to start as things are a bit hectic with 2 kids under 3 so no time for the gym or lengthy healthy cooking! I am currently using Mikayla Dodd's workout DVD 5 times a week and my diet seems to be: eating hardly anything through the day (not through choice but just dont seem to find the time!) and then my most common meal is Heinz spaghetti bolagnaise on granary toast! Think this worked well for me at the beginning as I was 15 stone two months ago so have lost something through eating this! So everything seems to have come to a standstill now and I can't seem to get past the 14stone mark. Any advice or tips would be gratefully received!! Will look forward to chatting with you all, thanks for listening sorry about the long post! x

Back