Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi everyone...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shineykat, 19 April 2011 Social URL.

1. shineykat

shineykat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My name is Ali, I'm not exactly "new" to this site because every time I've googled a syn value it's brought me here and I end up spending ages reading all the threads :p so I thought I may as well sign up!
    Well what can I say I started Slimming World in February but I started losing weight just before my 18th birthday in Oct 09. I was a big size 18 and freaked out about looking pretty for my 18th and went on a crash diet... luckily I kept that off but stayed around a size 14 for a year. Sick of this, so I joined Slimming World and hit the gym! Now I'm a 12 and aiming to be a 8-10. My friends say I'm not the same person I used to be but I say I'm not quite there yet... still a lotta room for improvement. :)

I spent all my teenage years being the fat girl in the corner and I never dreamt I'd have the willpower to change my life. I want to hear your stories! Come talk to me, I don't bite :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsJH

MrsJH Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.5%)
    Diet:
    slimming world extra easy
    Congrats hun for losing all that weight so far u should be very proud of yourself :)

I just wanted to say a quick hi coz nobody replied to my posts yet!!

Are u following extra easy at slimming world?

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on becoming a size 12.

Irene xx

5. Rebeckaa

Rebeckaa Member

Hey there, welcome and congrats

6. shineykat

shineykat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    MrsJH yes I am following extra easy. I (well, sort of) tried Slimming World with my mum and nan when I was about 9 or 10.. I lost a bit of weight but never stuck to it. The whole extra easy thing seemed a bit too good to be true but I have been losing reasonable amounts of weight each week, it could be a combined effort because of the gym...

But recently I've had big meat (mainly chicken) cravings so I'd say I've been doing 90% red days. I'm getting weighed tonight so we'll see if it's made a difference! :rolleyes: (my mum is convinced by low carb diets in general and reckons red days are the best way to go)

Thank you IreneH and Rebeckaa :eek:

7. MrsJH

MrsJH Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.5%)
    Diet:
    slimming world extra easy
    How did u do at WI Hun?
    Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.