Hi everyone!

R8ch

Hi there,
I'm Rach and i've just joined the community today. Basically because I'm in need of others to talk to, and to hopefully keep me motivated along my weight loss journey. It's so hard to stay motivated when everyone around you can eat what they want!
I've decided to go on a diet based on lean meats, fruits and vegetables. With it being high protein, I guess it's similar to the Atkins.. but not the same in that I wont be using any oils to cook/cream etc etc. I also wont be limiting the amount of vegetables I can eat (in terms of grams of carbohydrates). I hope I can stay motivated on this, as I have found it extremely difficult thus far to stick to anything.

If anyone is just starting out on a weight loss program and would like a 'buddy' let me know! It would be great to have someone to have to account to for my progress in some kind of a way and provide mutual support.

Hope you're all well,
Rach

hiya rach,
you in good company on here!.. well keeps me going anyways!!.. im at the 2 week mark, just wish time would move on a little!.. "not that im wishing my life away".. just impatient!!!!!!!!
im sam "good luck"

Back