Hi everyone!

KayD2011

Hi guys, today is my third day on Lipotrim.
So far so good --- except mega dry mouth lol. I seem to be drinking loads of water but I am still soooo thirsty.
Yesterday I struggled a little with cravings especially when making tea for my partner - but then felt good afterwards for resisting temptation.
Really looking forward to my first weigh in, I hope I have a good weight loss, most people seem to have a great loss in their first week.
The shakes I am finding ok, a little bland but I'm coping. Just bought some peppermint tea so really looking forward to using a chocolate shake with that tonight.
I really need to lose some weight, so lets hope i stick to it!!

Welcome Kay! I am on Day8 myself and found it very tough until day 7 - my weigh in. Everyone says the first week is difficult and it is but once you see and feel the benefits it really motivates you to go further.

I wouldnt have made it past day 4 without this forum as I was was feeling very low and was comforted by all the other people that went through the same difficulties in their first week and are now feeling great.

Best of luck with your journey! and you get used to the milkshakes.

Thanks Ipikak. Yes this forum is great, I have been reading comments over the last few days, they have kept me motivated. Some really good tips too!

Good Luck. I have a dry mouth most of the time despite drinking lots. I'm hoping it passes soon.

:welcome2:

Wishing you all the very best on your weight loss journey - You'll be great!

x.

and keep us updated on your progress its always good to hear of other ppls stories

Back