Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by pumpkin1, 6 September 2011 Social URL.

1. pumpkin1

pumpkin1 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    So i decided after moving to the Middle East (and sitting around eating Friday brunches with as much alcohol as you can drink) and putting on 2 stone that this week is the week to start the Dukan. So day 3 of attack today, feeling really good about it and very determined. Haven't felt hungry at all and have even baked some Dukan style muffins and cheesecake to help with my 'need a dessert fix' times. The only problem i am having is a really fuzzy head, it's like a mild headache but i feel quite disorientated today. Have drunk plenty of water and eaten regularly. I am guessing this just is a 'withdrawal from eating rubbish' headache, just wondering how long it will last as working today and can't concentrate on anything.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.