Hi everyone

I tried to do that quote thing again but I have no idea how I did it the first time. Oh dear :(
I'm staying off them now Tracey going to do once a fortnight now and just keep powering on. This is first time in a long time I've had determination and willpower though so I'm holding onto it while I can.
Great news in the trouser front it's obviously working for you :)

Theemand said:
I'm drinking 2 litres a day which is 4 pints I believe? Hope that's enough my bladder is in overdrive at that lol! I think I might do a weigh in once a fortnight as well otherwise I'll send myself daft! Will get weighed this Sunday and go from there I think x

Eurgh, water, disgusting stuff! Most of my hydration comes from coffee, lol. It's a myth that you need to drink all that water, probably started by the bottled water imdustry!! x

That is good news Tracy - I HATE water. i generally have to drink it with sugar free squash cos it just has no taste whatsoever! I do believe the tip that if you think yhoure hungryyou should drink first and then wait a few minutes, that does work for me, even if its just a psychological thing. And if I don't drink enough I get really bad headaches. But its good to know I dont need to beat myself up for not drinking that much!

Well after saying i'm trying to avoid weigh ins I ended up weighing on the wii fit :rolleyes: cos it asked me to do a body test. TI says I have lost 1lb..since wed, and it has been accurate so far, but although that is good news, i really shouldnt have done it. :sigh:. I have to get out of this habit! I wish I had as much determination as you Tracy, it must be lovely having all those NSVs rather than worrying about numbers!

soooom said:
That is good news Tracy - I HATE water. i generally have to drink it with sugar free squash cos it just has no taste whatsoever! I do believe the tip that if you think yhoure hungryyou should drink first and then wait a few minutes, that does work for me, even if its just a psychological thing. And if I don't drink enough I get really bad headaches. But its good to know I dont need to beat myself up for not drinking that much!

Well after saying i'm trying to avoid weigh ins I ended up weighing on the wii fit :rolleyes: cos it asked me to do a body test. TI says I have lost 1lb..since wed, and it has been accurate so far, but although that is good news, i really shouldnt have done it. :sigh:. I have to get out of this habit! I wish I had as much determination as you Tracy, it must be lovely having all those NSVs rather than worrying about numbers!

Thanks! When I was much younger I lost weight to the point at which I was probably verging on anorexia. I would weigh myself every time I ate or drank anything, and sometimes not eat anything at all for a day or so. Knowing my tendency to become obsessive, I decided this time round that I would just get weighed by the doctor, and I've stuck to that. It's quite freeing really. xx

Theemand said:
You are a star! I don't actually mind drinking water (does that make me odd? Probably) I've been trying to force 2 litres of tap water down my neck! I don't mind the odd glass but glad I don't have to drink so much. I'm off to put the kettle on :) x

Lol, nothing odd about liking water, I just don't. Especially tap water, can always taste the chlorine, but I'll be damned if I'll pay for bottled water, so mostly avoid it altogether! Decaff coffee is my main drink from the machine at work, since giving up hot chocolate. x

Back