Hi Everyone

emmamissfun

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure which forum I should be in so thought Id pop in here!

Im in much need of motivation, At the start of the year I joined Exante and the mini mims board on here and lost alittle over 4 stone. Ive manage to keep it off with lots of exercise and a new thrist for life - I even walked up Ben Nevis, wouldnt have dreammed of doing that a year ago. However over the last month Ive had a chest infectiona nd cold and things have started to slip. Ive put on 7lbs and lost all my motivation. So this morning thought Id come back to mini mims in the hope that Ill get my determination back and start losting the 7lbs and a few more before christmas. I dont want to do Exante, although I found it amazing I cant really afford it at this time of year and as its only 17lbs I want o lose I feel I should be able to do this on conventional food.

I love these boards because everyone is so helpful and it gives me a focus. So hi and hopefully Ive written in the correct forum if not pls point me in the right direction! x

Well done for re-discovering your spine! I do SW and subscribe to the Tough Love thread - the peeps there will keep you going in the right direction! Well done for a fantastic loss. Really amazing!

Welcome back :) - it's nice to see somebody else from Scotland on here :p
You did brilliantly before, so I'm sure it won't be too long before you shift those pounds you want to lose.
You did it once, you can do it again :)

By doing Exante you've proved you have the willpower and self discipline to stick to a diet - so well done! I would suggest that you pick a diet plan, whether that be Weight Watchers/Slimming World/Calorie Counting/ Juddd etc etc as this will give your weight loss effort focus and direction. None of these are going to be as demanding as a VLCD, so you should do well. Good luck and keep us posted as to how you get on :).

Back