Hi everyone

It's me

I've already posted in the herbalife forum, but thought I'd say a proper hello to everyone!
I'm on a repair weightloss attempt... Basically in 2008 I went from 13st3lbs to 9st on the Cambridge diet, and have maintained within about 7lbs until this year, where I have had trouble eating well and have had no time to exercise due to work so have put on some weight.

I've now changed jobs, so it's time to get the weight back off and I'm starting with herbalife as its easy and the flavours are flexible. I'm no good at cutting down food, I don't have an off switch, so this will work for me.

Ive joined up to find people to talk to who won't judge or convince me I'm fine and should eat more.... Yes that happens now! I'm at 10st 7lbs today (lost 3lbs on a 3 dat trial but put one back on whilst waiting to start for real as the lady had to go away for a couple of days) just need to get down to 9st ish as I'm only 5'2".

look forward to speaking to you all over the next few weeks.

hiya.

Well you seem to know your self, and know what works. It is hard though, I had people telling me to just eat things since it was my birthday. It was hard work not to. Fighting against them all the time. Well done on maintaining :) mostly. You have been doing well, how did you do it?
Good luck :)

hiya.

Well you seem to know your self, and know what works. It is hard though, I had people telling me to just eat things since it was my birthday. It was hard work not to. Fighting against them all the time. Well done on maintaining :) mostly. You have been doing well, how did you do it?
Good luck :)

Thanks! Ive learned to listen to my body I think as I get older, and I know what a stubborn cow I can be lol!
I know people think they are being nice when they say you should enjoy and eat, it's so tricky to not be rude but stay strong!

Ive been avoiding a square of Lindt chocolate all night that my lovely OH bought me. I've got a box full of mini Lindts which he bought when he came back from a trip as a prezzie. I think I'll have a square on Saturday as a treat.

Back