Hi everyone

walpants

hi all, I have been doing slimming world for two weeks, I don't go to meetings I do it myself at home. I have done it before and was successful in losing 2 stone.

I often google to find syn values and advise and this site always comes up with great information so I have decided to register and get involved!! :)

Congrats! Sw is a good plan if u stick to it!
well done for starting!

thanks guys. x

Hi Everyone, after losing 7 stone with slimming world back in 2012 I have decided to come back. I have 5 stone to lose (its crazy how the weight sneaks back up on you) I haven't the money to join just yet so im going off what I remember and trying to give myself a good start. Only thing I seem to be struggling with is healthy extras I cant remember what I can have. Also breakfast ideas that are quick and easy as I have a newborn son and when I eventually go back to work it will be even harder to get something to eat in the mornings. Any advice/help appreciated.

Hi, I'm new to this site I've been at SW a while now for the second time and not got very far 1st time I lost nearly 2 stone in about 6 month! I'm now motivated got my wedding next year and want to slim down before so I can try on dresses and not be a plus size bride! Hello to all! ?

Back