Hi everyone..

How are u today. I was out with my parents today and had a baguette for lunch. I made sure I had chicken breast and salad though which I thought was better then the pasty they both had x Apart from that not a bad day x

Day 11
..hello Les first of all. Your day sounds ok as baguettes are not too bad. Have you looked into 5:2 version of this diet which you can have very low calories few days and rest normal. Once I'm near my goal of losing 3 stones, I'll be looking to switch to that.
So I have a couple of dates coming up so being really good.
Today I had two S&S packs
Green tea
Prawns cooked in some onion and fresh small tomatoes in a table spoon of olive oil
So mainly had only protein, no carbs whatsoever.
Hunger has dramatically disappeared which I am so glad about.

Well ive messed up today. Big time.
Must draw a line under this day and start afresh tomorrow.

Day 12
10,000 steps
All day out so no S&S but managed to only eat protein
Half grilled baby chicken with salad
One spinach omelette
One lentils soup
Coffee latte
I'm super exhausted today

Hi Les
It's really a mind game, take some time to re programme your mind and reason you want to do this.
When I started this 12 days ago I was feeling very uncomfortable in myself. It's not about anyone else at this point but just about me. I don't like how my bras are fitting. I don't like feeling fat and bloated.
I couldn't fit well in my clothes anymore. All this just added up as motivation for me.

Oh thanks for your lovely reply.
I know that feeling well. I have lost a total of 17lb since I started to lose weight. My bras are fitting better and my bloating
has gone down.
Today is a new day I will focus on it and hopefully it will b a good one. I don't want to go back to where I begun xxx thanks les

Day 13
Today was still a low carb day or no carb rather but I think I had more calories than usual.
One S&S porridge
Half tuna can raw
Chick peas one tin
Chicken wings no skin
Over all I'd say I ended up eating around 1200 or so calories but still no carbs so hopefully it should be ok.

Day 14
Can't believe I have come this far.
Today it was a busy day out most day but I managed to make good choice
One S&S porridge
One salmon sushi
A detox smoothi with greens
Some chicken and chickpeas
Avocado and two eggs
Over all it was a higher calorie day than my usual but I did also walk about 10'000 steps and stayed away from any mainstream carbs.
Tomorrow my plan is to have a strict day under 1000 cals

Day 15
Technically my day off however watched what I ate. The most anticipated weekend is here with a wedding etc so possibly won't be using S&S packs but intend to keep away from carbs for best part

Ahh weekend is over and I'm so glad. I did manage to make really good protein based choices and walked over 15000 steps every day.
I'll resume day 16 from tomorrow

Day 16
Relatively successful with mainly boiled eggs, home cooked lamb and spinach but tomorrow by aim is to go back on two S&S a day plus one meal regime

Day 17
Eggs, avocado and baby bell cheese for breakfast
Raw tuna and avocado for lunch
Skinless drumsticks and few tablespoon of steamed rice with veg for dinner

Still more caloric than I'd like but I'm gradually getting into low carbs

Day 18

Ordered some new flavours from S&S
One choc mint bar S&S
One tika masala pack - it tastes like a very nice soup
Two medium boiled eggs
One Nando's chicken leg meal with super green
Today had some carb element but I know I'm near TOM so craving some carbs.

Day 18,19,20
I haven't been writing here last couple of days due to a family commitment
Daily routine has been one S&S bar, one soup and one chicken or salmon based dinner.
Yesterday had two brown bread toasts as I wasn't home so had no alternative.
I have now started receiving compliments on weight loss of I'm guessing it's becoming little apparent.

Back