Hi Everyone

Foxylocks

Started the Lighter programme on Sat 29th March so this Friday will be my 3rd week over!!:D
This has got to be the hardest diet i have ever done. Great bunch of girls in my group which helps, they are all very supportive. Your stories are all very inspirational!!

Week One - lost 12lbs
Week Two - lost 6lbs

Hey FOxy - 18 pounds in two weeks! That should make the diet one of the best diets!! ;) :) You
are doing fab!!!

GLad you found Minimins, and keep us posted on your progress - and take heart, it does get so easy as you go along - very soon you wilil be sailing effortlessly through the process as a new slimmer you emerges!!

Good luck!

Hi Foxy and :welcome:

You're doing really well so far ....... you'll soon find that the weeks are going pretty fast and your weigh ins are coming round and round quicker than you'd think.

18lbs is an excellent loss and the rest you need to lose will soon follow it - keep us posted as to how you're getting on.

:wow:That really is a great start foxy keep it up & you'll be at your goal in no time.It does get easier

Welcome Foxylocks,

Glad you found LL and he site. Great weight loss well done.:)

Great start - it gets easy and you will soon be in a routine. It is good that you enjoy your group as that is so important - I really look forward to my wi - got one tonight so am excited already - even though I know I will have a disappointing weightloss this week.

hi foxy it does get easier honest!!! im in week 7 now and didnt think id get past week 2 so hang in there

Hello All... Thankyou so much for all your lovely messages. I cant tell you how good it is to read how well you are all doing, it just proves it works.
I had my third weigh in tonight and so far ive now lost 22lbs so im thrilled!!
Will someone please explain to me how i get one of those ticker things?? I tried but it asked for a pin number HuH!! Good Luck to you all
Love Foxylocks xxx

well done so far and I love your name foxylocks!

Back