Hi everyone!

Blondee x

Another newbie here! I'm Laura and I started Cambridge for the second time about 9 weeks ago and have since lost nearly 3 1/2 stone. I have alot to lose so it's a drop in the ocean but I have to say I'm feeling pretty good! I have been looking in on this site from time to time and have found it a great support when the cravings hit so I thought it was about time I joined in :) so good luck to everyone and I hope one day I can be showing off some mighty fine 'after' pictures!! lol

if anyone can help me with how to get a picture on here and a ticker I'd be really grateful, thanks :D

Hi Laura,
Welcome to Minimins and congratulations on your weight loss so far.
To get a ticker just click on mine and it will take you to the website to create one. In order to put a pic on you need to have a certain number of posts. It's either 20 or 50, can't remember which. :rolleyes:

Hi Laura

Well done on your great loss so far. Welcome to minimins :) x

Welcome on board Laura good to have you, well done on the fabby weight loss so far!

Gx

Hi Blondee and welcome to the site :)

You'll see that there is a welcome thread for you in the Introductions Forum and when you reach 50 posts you will be able to access more signature space, private messaging and email facilities.

Enjoy!!!!!

Lacey x :)

Back