• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone!

Another newbie here! I'm Laura and I started Cambridge for the second time about 9 weeks ago and have since lost nearly 3 1/2 stone. I have alot to lose so it's a drop in the ocean but I have to say I'm feeling pretty good! I have been looking in on this site from time to time and have found it a great support when the cravings hit so I thought it was about time I joined in :) so good luck to everyone and I hope one day I can be showing off some mighty fine 'after' pictures!! lol

if anyone can help me with how to get a picture on here and a ticker I'd be really grateful, thanks :D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Hi Laura,
Welcome to Minimins and congratulations on your weight loss so far.
To get a ticker just click on mine and it will take you to the website to create one. In order to put a pic on you need to have a certain number of posts. It's either 20 or 50, can't remember which. :rolleyes:
Welcome on board Laura good to have you, well done on the fabby weight loss so far!

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Hi Blondee and welcome to the site :)

You'll see that there is a welcome thread for you in the Introductions Forum and when you reach 50 posts you will be able to access more signature space, private messaging and email facilities.

Lacey x :)