Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lisa T, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Lisa T

Lisa T Member

Hiya all, My name is Lisa i am 36 I am married with 3 children. I have done lots of diets in the past including ww sw ll cd and I had a gastric band fitted about 3 years ago which was a big mistake. I couldn't live with it and I had a lot of pain when eating. I have now had all the fluid removed from it so it is still inside me but it no longer works. I am at my heaviest weight at the moment. I have just ordered the diet chef meals so I will be starting as soon as they arrive. I am desperate to lose weight as I am sure you are all too. My weight holds me back so much in my life. Thank's for reading and good luck to you all with your weight loss. Lisa:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hiya Lisa and welcome to Minis :) Good luck on your weight loss journey too :)
    xxx

4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey lisa

welcome to minimins, good luck with ur journey, am sure u will find the support on here amazin

xxx

5. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi and welcome - I hope that the diet chef works for you. I so far have been fortunate in that I chose SW as my first form of dieting in Feb and its working for me (still a long way to go and then think about maintaining!). I cant begin to think how hard it must be for people who have tried lots of avenues to lose weight, fingers crossed this one is right for you xxx

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with dietchef. Their advert looks very interesting. Please post in the dietchef section and let us know what you think of the products and how you get on

Irene xx

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hi lisa, welcome to minimins. Best of luck to you. We are all in the same boat here :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.