Hi everyone

Lisa T

Hiya all, My name is Lisa i am 36 I am married with 3 children. I have done lots of diets in the past including ww sw ll cd and I had a gastric band fitted about 3 years ago which was a big mistake. I couldn't live with it and I had a lot of pain when eating. I have now had all the fluid removed from it so it is still inside me but it no longer works. I am at my heaviest weight at the moment. I have just ordered the diet chef meals so I will be starting as soon as they arrive. I am desperate to lose weight as I am sure you are all too. My weight holds me back so much in my life. Thank's for reading and good luck to you all with your weight loss. Lisa:)

Hiya Lisa and welcome to Minis :) Good luck on your weight loss journey too :)
xxx

Hi and welcome - I hope that the diet chef works for you. I so far have been fortunate in that I chose SW as my first form of dieting in Feb and its working for me (still a long way to go and then think about maintaining!). I cant begin to think how hard it must be for people who have tried lots of avenues to lose weight, fingers crossed this one is right for you xxx

Hi and welcome. Good luck with dietchef. Their advert looks very interesting. Please post in the dietchef section and let us know what you think of the products and how you get on

Irene xx

Back