1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Everyone!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by AllyBere22, 31 March 2009 Social URL.

1. AllyBere22

AllyBere22 New Member

Slimming World
    Hello there!!
    Have just joined minimins and have never been part of a forum before!!
    Am back at Slimming World, did it 2 years ago for my wedding and then lost the plot and now heavier than ever!!:wave_cry:
    Got 4 stone to lose and am surrounded by skinny gorgeous friends!! LOL!! Im really just looking for a wee bit of support and banter from some fellow dieters!!
    Started the SW extra easy plan last Sat, have any of you found it successful??
    Big Love, Al xx :p
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Welcome... You will find lots of support from all on here. Its full of ideas and inspiration!

Keep a daily diary - what you eat how ya feel etc and you should stay on track :)
    Good Luck on ya new journey! xx
  4. AllyBere22

AllyBere22 New Member

Slimming World
    Thank you very much!! x
  5. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Hi Ali, Welcome and good luck. I just started a diary yesterday ~ am hoping it will help keep me on track! I just do red or green days but there seems to be a lot of ones do EE and finding it really good. This forum is really great ~ everyone is friendly and supportive and you can always pick up great tips and recipes.xx
  6. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hi aly and welcome to minimins good luck on your SW journey xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.