Hi everyone !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wish me slim, 16 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Wish me slim

Wish me slim Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(12.21%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ive just started the cambridge diet - on day 4 now :D

At the moment im finding it ok but hoping finding this forum will help me with inspiration when i have those tricky times that are sure to happen :rolleyes:

I did SW last sept and lost a stone but it was so slow so im hoping that i will find the CD better ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi and welcome, good luck on CD and you'll find plenty of inspiration round here.

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with CD

Irene xx

5. marley

marley Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    hi hope CD works really well for you....think there's lots of people doing CD on the boards - hopefully you will 'meet' up

6. Ricky36

Ricky36 Banned

hi all, this my first time on a forum! My name is Rick and im 36 years old, and ive recently lost 5 stone in weight (took a year) thanks to an amazing diet plan I found.. I wanted to share it with everyone so ive joined up here, and going to join loads more today.. Im not sure what the policy is on posting links here but it was from a website, is it OK to share? please let me know cos this diet plan is amazing and id like other people to have the chance to try it! let me know and ill tell you more about it
    Rick :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.