Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wish 2b thin, 3 May 2009 Social URL.

1. wish 2b thin

wish 2b thin Member

hi i started Lt nearly 2 weeks ago last week lost 8lb cant beleive i lost so much:), but i finding it really hard, im seriosly always craving food:cry:, do u always feel like this? and am always cold? hope ill manage 2 last out on this! ive tried every diet under the sun! so hope this will work?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pineapple77

pineapple77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(10.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yes I crave food all time, but to take my mind off it I go a walk, drink a glass of water or brush my teeth. Good luck with your weight loss. Just take one day at a time and if you have a bad day don't give up. You can do it!

4. wish 2b thin

wish 2b thin Member

thanks, im just looking forward to tues when i get weighed, hoping to have lost alot that will really give me the boost to stay on!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Take the diet one day at a time and keep looking at the Inspirational Slide Show. Also you could start a diary thread in the LT section for support and encouragement.

Irene xx

6. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi, welcome to the board, good luck with your LT, and stick with it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.