Hi Everyone...

Caterpillergirl

Not posted for a couple of weeks as the week before last I had a bad week :wave_cry:- didn't cheat but had a zero weight loss and was gutted but last Tues WI I lost 6lbs so feel better now - kept coming and reading everyones posts but just felt a bit fed up.
Feeling great now and I'm on my 5th week and still cooking for everyone in sight - I keep baking cakes and pies etc but my hubby and daughter can only eat so much so I'm taking the leftovers to my neighbour who has 5 children and they love the cakes hehe.

You are all doing great and should feel proud of your weight losses

:)

Congrats on you 22lb weight loss. That's brilliant. Keep up the good work.

Congrats on you 22lb weight loss. That's brilliant. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Aoife

You also are doing really well.
How are you finding LT - best diet ever :)

I no longer have cravings for food - but I am a bit of a feeder - keep feeding the family haha :)

Congrats on the weight loss, you're doing great. Keep it going! Enjoy your holiday too!

Congrats on the weight loss, you're doing great. Keep it going! Enjoy your holiday too!

Thanks MiniB
I can't wait for my hol and I want to enjoy being slim on holiday and I know I'll feel great this time- I'm hoping to lose one more stone before 8th June - do you think that's possible?

You've done so well and not long for your re-feed is it :):)

You could lose another stone by then. Whatever weight you are though you will feel so much healthier and fitter with the weight you've already lost so don't feel disappointed if you don't lose all of that stone.

I don't think I will reach my target before my hols either but to be honest, after losing this much I will be chuffed at whatever weight I get to, cos compared to last year I will be at least 7 stones lighter and not so hot all the time! Can't wait.

I have just over 5 weeks to refeed and can't wait. Brought it forward by about 5 days just so my body gets used to food as much as possible before hols.

Hi caterpillargirl....I know, isn't it weird how the love of cooking is intensified??? My OH has put on a few pounds around his middle since I've began LT...!!!

well done chick :)

this diet can get to you sometimes but you should feel very proud that you have survived so far ;)

I hear what yer saying with the cooking!! i LOVE to cook anyways but being on LT i have baked and cooked more than ever! i even make my mum and brothers lunches for work/school just because i like being in the kitchen - weird isnt it! lol

You could lose another stone by then. Whatever weight you are though you will feel so much healthier and fitter with the weight you've already lost so don't feel disappointed if you don't lose all of that stone.

I don't think I will reach my target before my hols either but to be honest, after losing this much I will be chuffed at whatever weight I get to, cos compared to last year I will be at least 7 stones lighter and not so hot all the time! Can't wait.

I have just over 5 weeks to refeed and can't wait. Brought it forward by about 5 days just so my body gets used to food as much as possible before hols.

Your 5 weeks will go fast I'm sure and yes it'll be nice to go away and not feel too hot
Thanks for your support Bev x :):)

Hi caterpillargirl....I know, isn't it weird how the love of cooking is intensified??? My OH has put on a few pounds around his middle since I've began LT...!!!

Hey Supa Yes I def love cooking healthy food plus cakes (unhealthy really) lol and my husband has upped his exercise as he is putting weight on :D
Hopefully I'll be a lot slimmer than him soon x

well done chick :)

this diet can get to you sometimes but you should feel very proud that you have survived so far ;)

I hear what yer saying with the cooking!! i LOVE to cook anyways but being on LT i have baked and cooked more than ever! i even make my mum and brothers lunches for work/school just because i like being in the kitchen - weird isnt it! lol

Hey Summer yes I do love cooking and baking as I know you do and you've done some brilliant cakes and I didn't understand what the fuss was about before when you posted pics with the warning - but we'd better not go there had we :sigh:
Anyway I have to try to think of different meals to cook each evening but keep running out of ideas? Any thoughts?
x :):)

Well done on your loss. As with all diets we can have low weeks and I know for me that was when I fell off the wagon! You have kept on and are reaping the benefits! You deserve a great holiday.

Whereabouts in Cheshire are you? My little sis lives up there and we love visiting her (and the shopping up there! Lol!)

x

Hey Summer yes I do love cooking and baking as I know you do and you've done some brilliant cakes and I didn't understand what the fuss was about before when you posted pics with the warning - but we'd better not go there had we :sigh:
Anyway I have to try to think of different meals to cook each evening but keep running out of ideas? Any thoughts?
x :):)

Yes, lets not! :sigh: lol

I have just bought 2 books, jamie oliver ministry of food and 101 low fat recipes - they are ace!!!

I have also nicked a couple healthy recipes from the biggest loser au website but i have just designed my 2 first recipes - crab cakes & home made burgers

Too bad the only ones that will eat the crab cakes are me and my dad so untill im off tfr its a waste to make them.

But the burgers i am making saturday for my bf and little brother so if youd like the recipe just send me a pm :)

Yes, lets not! :sigh: lol

I have just bought 2 books, jamie oliver ministry of food and 101 low fat recipes - they are ace!!!

I have also nicked a couple healthy recipes from the biggest loser au website but i have just designed my 2 first recipes - crab cakes & home made burgers

Too bad the only ones that will eat the crab cakes are me and my dad so untill im off tfr its a waste to make them.

But the burgers i am making saturday for my bf and little brother so if youd like the recipe just send me a pm :)

Will do and I have a great recipe for lamb tagine if you like to try that - well not you but family and friends haha x

oooh yer please hun :)

Well done for not letting the sts put you off - and it was really worth it wasn't it!

You're going great - keep up the good work x

Back