hi everyone!

lizzie0310

im Liz and im on orlistat thro the dr for the 3rd time! i keep stopping and starting for some reason, i just keep tripping myself up and im fed up with it.

im 21st 9lbs today for the last time. at my heaviest in april i was 22st 2lbs when i started slimming world, ive since fallen off the wagon and feel fed up with it although im sticking to my stir fry's and salads which im really enjoying, its mostly my nibbles in between that are slipping me up, if i could only get out the habit of snacking/binging on the rubbish between meals and exercise id be fine. well thats about me, not sure how much ill be on here but looking forward to being part ofyour group when i am, liz x

Welcome Liz & Good Luck :) x

Maybe as a snack you could stock up on fruit & veg?

Hi Liz welcome :) ...

I would definatly recommend the pink and white for a sweet hit if your a snacky type person i know i am and they save my life daily! :) ...

thanks ladies, fruit and veg are only consumed with major effort but i do try, honest!

whats the pink and white?

Welcome Lizzie. You have simular circumstances to me. I am currently 22st 2 and I also attend slimming world, been going since last july but yoyo ing since sept. Finally back on track glad to say! Pink and whites are squidgy marshmallow sandwiched between two wafers, they are sold in the biscuit aisle near the pink wafer type biccies. If you've got a sweet tooth they are a winner! Best wishes X

lovely to 'meet' you all, thank you for such a warm welcome!

Hi Lizzie and :welcome2:

I was 21st 8 when i started {ouch} and after 12 weeks I just weighed in today as 19 st 11 1/2 Ib so am really pleased with how Im doing. I too am loving stir-frys at the moment.
I go to WW, so have found their "sweets" and "bars" to be great for snacking without too much problem. I too used to snack lots, but have found recently that because i am full after meals the snacking has mainly stopped.

Good luck with your journey and holler if you need anything, usually someone around to help. x

welcome to the site, and there is always someone on here to offer advice or even just to have a grumble too.
the forum is great and the people are lovely
have fun and good luck on your weight loss

Back