1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Hi eveyone im Nw

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fali, 23 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Fali

Fali Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, I'm Fatima jus started CD yesterday, the reason I started was cos I'm gtn married n july and need to lose at least 3st :( . I have done lighter life befor n I did lose 3st bt I was only able to keep of 1.1/2 st wich is still nt bad. Anyways I need all the motivation I cn gt cos today has been really hard 4 me as iv been feelin really low n have been crying for no reason. I knwi can gt through this. Hope u all understand my situation. Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Fatima and well done for keeping half of the weight you lost off:happy096:

CD is very similar to LL but with more variety.

Sorry to hear you are feeling emotional right now but hopefully when you go into ketosis you might feel a little better.

Perhaps if you start a Bride to Be diary it might help to focus your mind on your wedding in July:love047:

Here is the link for that forum...

Brides To Be - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Today is almost over, so that is nearly two days done already:flowers:

Wishing you the best of luck on your diet journey.

Love Mini xxx

4. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. You didn't put it all back on. So that's good. Good luck with CD. One day at a time

Irene xx

5. Fali

Fali Well-Known Member

Thanks 4 the rply today is my 3rd day going so well