Hi eveyone im Nw

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fali, 23 December 2009.

1. Fali

Fali Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, I'm Fatima jus started CD yesterday, the reason I started was cos I'm gtn married n july and need to lose at least 3st :( . I have done lighter life befor n I did lose 3st bt I was only able to keep of 1.1/2 st wich is still nt bad. Anyways I need all the motivation I cn gt cos today has been really hard 4 me as iv been feelin really low n have been crying for no reason. I knwi can gt through this. Hope u all understand my situation. Xx
  2. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Fatima and well done for keeping half of the weight you lost off:happy096:

CD is very similar to LL but with more variety.

Sorry to hear you are feeling emotional right now but hopefully when you go into ketosis you might feel a little better.

Perhaps if you start a Bride to Be diary it might help to focus your mind on your wedding in July:love047:

Here is the link for that forum...

Brides To Be - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Today is almost over, so that is nearly two days done already:flowers:

Wishing you the best of luck on your diet journey.

Love Mini xxx
  3. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. You didn't put it all back on. So that's good. Good luck with CD. One day at a time

Irene xx
  4. Fali

Fali Well-Known Member

Thanks 4 the rply today is my 3rd day going so well