Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi eveyone im Nw

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fali, 23 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Fali

Fali Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hey everyone, I'm Fatima jus started CD yesterday, the reason I started was cos I'm gtn married n july and need to lose at least 3st :( . I have done lighter life befor n I did lose 3st bt I was only able to keep of 1.1/2 st wich is still nt bad. Anyways I need all the motivation I cn gt cos today has been really hard 4 me as iv been feelin really low n have been crying for no reason. I knwi can gt through this. Hope u all understand my situation. Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome Fatima and well done for keeping half of the weight you lost off:happy096:

CD is very similar to LL but with more variety.

Sorry to hear you are feeling emotional right now but hopefully when you go into ketosis you might feel a little better.

Perhaps if you start a Bride to Be diary it might help to focus your mind on your wedding in July:love047:

Here is the link for that forum...

Brides To Be - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Today is almost over, so that is nearly two days done already:flowers:

Wishing you the best of luck on your diet journey.

Love Mini xxx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. You didn't put it all back on. So that's good. Good luck with CD. One day at a time

Irene xx

5. Fali

Fali Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Thanks 4 the rply today is my 3rd day going so well

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.