1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

hi guys :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by stacey, 23 November 2008 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

I have come back and need help!!! I started 2 weeks ago with the stone to crimbo challenge with lorraine and sonia and lost 5lb in the first week and was feelin positive, then last weekened i had a crap time (its all detailed in the stone challenge thread) and i havent been on plan all week, i got weighed this morning and have put 2lb on (but my totm finally has arrived so am hopin its cos of that) now i have decided tomorrow i am starting 100% till crimbo day, nothin that isnt sw isnt going near my mouth and i promise that! i have 2 weeks till i start my new job so i am going to do 2 x 10 mins x trainer everyday! and do 20 sit ups and drink 2 litres of water each day! I feel so much better wen i am on plan and i hope to look better by crimbo!

the girlies for my challenge havent been online much this week with work n being poorly etc so i need some extra support cos am rubbish on my own! am off now to try and find a new class for me to join

lots of love

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Susiewoosie

Susiewoosie In it to lose it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hey Stacey we're all here for you. I'm sorry you've been having a crap time but its good to see you getting back on track. 2lb isn't that much of a blip and as you've said its totm so I'm sure next week will be better.
  4. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

everybody slips off the plan now and again...........you need to find your mojo again..............good luck
  5. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    Hi stace good to see you back. I had a wee blip there and put on a couple of lbs and i had a really bad day yesterday however everyone gave me great support. You will soon be back on track. x
  6. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done at realizing quickly that you need to focuss, be grateful its only 2lb and not 2 stone. So come on you can do it x
  7. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Silver Member

slimming world
    come on stacey we know you can do it and we re all 100% behind you xx
  8. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Welcome back Stacey, glad your back on track again, we all have a bad week from time to time! You can do the 100% till xmas. We are all here for ya hun. xx
  9. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Stacey
    I am joining you - hope that is ok?
    I have had a bad few days been unwell and eating what I felt like but have got to move on so statring tomorrow like you everything will be SW food.
    Can't post from work like I used to so it will be of an evening.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.