• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hi guys :)

stacey

i love minimins me :)
Hiya

I have come back and need help!!! I started 2 weeks ago with the stone to crimbo challenge with lorraine and sonia and lost 5lb in the first week and was feelin positive, then last weekened i had a crap time (its all detailed in the stone challenge thread) and i havent been on plan all week, i got weighed this morning and have put 2lb on (but my totm finally has arrived so am hopin its cos of that) now i have decided tomorrow i am starting 100% till crimbo day, nothin that isnt sw isnt going near my mouth and i promise that! i have 2 weeks till i start my new job so i am going to do 2 x 10 mins x trainer everyday! and do 20 sit ups and drink 2 litres of water each day! I feel so much better wen i am on plan and i hope to look better by crimbo!

the girlies for my challenge havent been online much this week with work n being poorly etc so i need some extra support cos am rubbish on my own! am off now to try and find a new class for me to join

lots of love

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Susiewoosie

In it to lose it
S: 18st0lb C: 17st9lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 0st5lb(1.98%)
Hey Stacey we're all here for you. I'm sorry you've been having a crap time but its good to see you getting back on track. 2lb isn't that much of a blip and as you've said its totm so I'm sure next week will be better.

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
Hi stace good to see you back. I had a wee blip there and put on a couple of lbs and i had a really bad day yesterday however everyone gave me great support. You will soon be back on track. x

S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
well done at realizing quickly that you need to focuss, be grateful its only 2lb and not 2 stone. So come on you can do it x

Welcome back Stacey, glad your back on track again, we all have a bad week from time to time! You can do the 100% till xmas. We are all here for ya hun. xx

Irene

Silver Member
S: 11st5lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 26.2 Loss: 0st11lb(6.92%)
Hi Stacey
I am joining you - hope that is ok?
I have had a bad few days been unwell and eating what I felt like but have got to move on so statring tomorrow like you everything will be SW food.
Can't post from work like I used to so it will be of an evening.
Irene